MARQET would not exist today if not for the hard work and generosity of skilled craftsmen around the world. This page is dedicated to thanking them.
- Everyone who continues to develop and maintain Ruby on Rails and it's documentation.
- The team behind devise which powers our awesome registration process.
- The team behind OmniAuth which allows us to easily integrate with Facebook and Twitter for registration and authentication.
- The developers of geoip, a ruby library which allows us to take a pretty good guess at where our visitors are located.
- The jammit team for making our pages load faster.
- The developers and maintainers of jQuery.
- Yusuke Kamiyamane, the creator of the Fugue Icon Set that we use throughout MARQET.
- Mark James, the creator of the Silk Icon Set that we use throughout MARQET.
- Rogie of Komodo Media for his Twitter, Facebook and OpenID login buttons, 2 of which we use on our login & registration forms.
The foundations laid by these people and organizations have made it feasible for MARQET, and many other companies, to build great things upon them.